"You and Patti were so terrific! Everything was so wonderful, and we really adore our photographs. If anyone is ever hesitating to hire you, simply have them give us a call!  We'll tell them how thrilled we are! We highly recommend Wayne and Patti !" 
                               -Tina and Paul Brown
                                 Monticello, MN

CLICK ON PHOTOGRAPH TO SEE
LARGER VERSION

"I have to admit, Wayne, that I was so surprised when you said you would meet with our daughter a few days before the session at no charge - just to make her feel comfortable.  No other photographer felt it was necessary, but it made such a difference - she looked the best she's ever looked in these photographs!  Thank you."
               -Joan and Jeff Michaelis
               Monticello, MN

LARGER VERSION

"Everyone at our wedding kept commenting on how friendly and professional you and Patti were. You even knew our grandparents names as well as all my brothers and sisters names! You both were truly amazing, and we love our photographs!!" 
                                         -Rebecca and Ryan Schneider
                                           Becker, MN

LARGER VERSION

CLICK HERE To Contact Me For A FREE CHAT About Your Photography Needs.

[Contact Me] [Photog. Types] [Free Reports] [More Questions?] [A True Story] [Welcome]

The Best Guarantee In The World!
CLICK HERE
To Find Out How Your Photographs Will THRILL You, Or You Don't Pay A Cent For Them

FREE CHAT! Call me on the phone, and we can chat about your photography.
 CLICK HERE

There's NO cost, and NO obligation.

QUESTIONS? You can EMAIL me with any questions you have, and I'll email you back within 48 hours!
CLICK HERE