"There are so many things we like about you and your wonderful service. But the guarantee was one of the major reasons we selected you. We realized that we could not do this over, so we wanted to hire someone we really trusted, and who had a really strong guarantee.  We love our photographs!" 
                                             -Traci and Brian Pederson
                                               Buffalo, MN

CLICK ON PHOTOGRAPH TO SEE
LARGER VERSION

"My family is so important to me, and you've given us something we will all cherish for a long time.  You made us all feel and look so comfortable, even my youngest, who never looks natural in a photograph.  I don't know how you did it, but thank you so much!"

-Laura Trontvet
   Buffalo, MN

LARGER VERSION

"At first, I was a little skeptical about investing in a portrait of my son.  I thought I'd just have my sister, Kari take his picture - she's pretty good with taking snapshots. Then, I read your 100% guarantee.  I'm glad I decided to give you a try. The portraits you created are beyond belief! I couldn't be happier."
                                                                       -Bryan Pedersen
                                                                         -Buffalo, MN

LARGER VERSION

CLICK HERE To Hear What More Clients Have To Say

[Contact Me] [Photog. Types] [Free Reports] [More Questions?] [A True Story] [Welcome]

The Best Guarantee In The World!
CLICK HERE
To Find Out How Your Photographs Will THRILL You, Or You Don't Pay A Cent For Them

FREE CHAT! Call me on the phone, and we can chat about your photography.
 CLICK HERE

There's NO cost, and NO obligation.

QUESTIONS? You can EMAIL me with any questions you have, and I'll email you back within 48 hours!
CLICK HERE